Monday, November 8, 2010

Has anyone see my dress?


Perhaps not the most groundbreaking of cries from the Panty Mantis; after all she seems to have difficulty locating her clothes every time a camera is pointed in her direction so in one sense it stands to reason that she was going to loose her entire outfit at some point! But this is a serious issue..

I'm very sorry to report that the Panty Mantis has had her luggage stolen and not just any luggage, the luggage with her dress that she trapped married OB in...... so (sadly) she wont be able to wear it when she celebrates with all her friends in australia that they got married. (psst Joders, Wanda, Mayor of Gunnedah - I think we could be back on with the wedding again... I'll keep you posted...)

Even better, she is also asking for "brutally honest feedback" on Treashure ureself so I thought, being the lovely fatty I am, that I'd help out. From her facebook:

"I love the posts from people who have been reading my book. I want you to be brutally honest with me in your reviews, that way I can ensure when I write the next one that I understand what you want.

OK PM I can be brutally honest seeing as you asked:

You're WRITING the next one?????? well thats progress if ever I saw it!

There are rumours through that gospel of truth twitter that OB is back in the UK - lets hope so - what with the threat of having to repeat the most traumatic day of his life with his inlaws and the breaking news that his "wife" is still labouring under the illusion that she can string a sentence together, he probably needs somewhere to hide out right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...