Wednesday, November 24, 2010

fever waves pt. 2

Hi All,
I don't know about you guys, but I hate November. I'm up to my ears in school work, midterms and general existential crises, and on top of that I'm supposed to brave the cold weather AND have a social life?! I'm feeling restless, which, if you know me or have been following my blog for a while, is to be expected. I seem to unconsciously make a total upheaval of my life every two years and, as I'm coming to the end of another two years, I'm feeling anxious for change again. I'm so looking forward to graduating this year and all the awesome changes that will come afterwards.
Here's part 2 of the series I shot with Brittany Lucas last month. I love these pictures because I was so cozy in my sweaters and having a lovely time.
xo E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...