Friday, August 6, 2010

oh you fancy, huh?

Hi Dolls,
This week has been a hectic, yet fantastic one. I'm going on vacation next week and I'm definitely ready for sun, relaxation, shopping and maybe even a tan! This week has seen major music acts in Toronto, including a free Metric show at Union Station. I went to see Rihanna last night, and Drake (with surprise guests Jay Z and Eminem!!!) this weekend, so I'm on a bit of a concert high.
I was sent this bag by Fashops (http://www.fashops.com/), a cool online store from South Korea. I was so impressed how they asked me what I liked (instead of guessing blindly) and sending me out a package which I received the very next day! Definitely check out their website for some great, reasonably priced pieces.

(Wearing: Miu Miu clogs, Fashops purse, Vintage headscarf, Abercrombie shorts)
I got the top I'm wearing at Sherway Gardens (yes, the mall) which is holding a vintage clothing/antique show right now, I definitely recommend going if you live in the area!

And, speaking of vintage sales, my friends and I are holding a vintage / used clothing sale tomorrow afternoon, and I'd absolutely LOVE for any Toronto-area readers to come out for it! Everything is going to be super cheap and we have lemonade and great music. And you'll probably get to meet a ton of the girls who have been on my blog time and time again! The sale is at 85 Walmer Road (right near the Spadina subway station) and it starts at 12. Come by, even just to say hello! Here's a map.

Love E xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...