Friday, August 20, 2010

Blind Vice



Can i just share my increasingly high opinion of Ted C with you - you've gotta hand it to him, on the day that the Panty Mantis and OB announce that they are with little mantis he posts a Blind Vice item

You can read it here

Most people are guessing its our favourite pair - I just love his timing ....

In other news, while Orlando is busy filming with Milla in Germany (in fact they are doing press conferences at the moment but I'm not one to quibble, he's looking cute and Milla looks fab), The Panty Mantis is chained to her keyboard spouting facebook drivel as usual. Honestly, I understand she is very happy to be with child and more importantly to have gotten Orlando to not deny its his, but still. And it seems that our new "Mother Earth' will be devising a baby kora range very soon too - how nice, overpriced skincare for the under fives..... Im just waiting for the Noni juice range of baby food (BTW Mantis, if you do that, I want my cut!)

Oh and one final thing, my partner came up with another name for your spawn (assuming its male of course)

Jared Itsyours Bloom

I thought that one had great ring to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...