Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Eh Up, Gorgeous!


Orlando is heading to set for the Three Musketeers in Germany and was photographed outside his hotel last night looking all brown eyed and gorgeous...

I actually think this one has got more than half a chance of hitting the big screen, which will be exciting...

PJ, if you are still reading here - you + me + peckham plex = shits and giggles??

(PJ is not an OB fan but is more than a little patient with my fascination with him - bless her, she even sat through Elizabethtown with me)

I have to hand it so some of his fans though - according to the blurb he was staying a top secret location and yet his fans still knew which hotel to hang around outside..... some people must just be psychic!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...