Wednesday, July 13, 2011

young and movin fast

I wore this outfit last week to the Black Keys concert at the Molson Amphitheatre with my best pal Sydney (where we, coincidentally, ran into another best friend, Helen)... and then picked it up off the floor the next morning and wore it to brunch. I've been living in this leather jacket all summer, and the t-shirt is a perennial favourite (shirts stolen from ex boyfriends always seem to be the best ones, am I right?). Also went to the SBTRKT show on Friday where Drake made a surprise performance. It was a great week for music.
Satorisan was kind enough to send me these sneakers a few months ago, and while I'm not a very "sportive" girl, these are the perfect summer shoe. The leather is a little bit worn in and washed to perfection and the shoes themselves are beyond comfortable. I'll definitely be packing them for all the travelling I'll be doing in Europe. (Muubuu leather jacket, "borrowed" shirt, Abercrombie skirt, Tom Ford sunglasses, Gucci fanny pack, Satorisan sneakers, various jewellery) xx E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...