Sunday, July 24, 2011

shades

The countdown has begun... only 12 days before I'm outta here. I'm trying to get my fill of all my favourite things, including all my favourite clothes that I won't be bringing with me. This dress is one of my favourites for wearing to work and basically sums up everything that I want to wear this summer: oversized, neutral shade, lightweight and sheer. The baggy simplicity of what Ashley Olsen has been wearing lately is something that's really resonated with me. These boots are the best, but they're quite heavy and totally impractical for the damp end of summer/early fall in the UK, so they're sadly being left at home.
Again, please keep any shopping / eating / nightlife recommendations coming. I have definite plans to visit London, Oxford, Paris and Barcelona, but am open to go anywhere, so please tell me the best places to go in any European city!

(Cheap Monday dress, Michael Kors clutch, Pixie Market sunglasses, Jeffrey Campbell boots) x E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...