Saturday, July 30, 2011

last weekend

Thursday was the last day of my internship, and now it's my final weekend in Toronto. Things are wrapping up and I'm sad to leave but looking forward to some new experiences coming my way. The weather has been perfect, there's just something so special about Toronto in the summertime. Tomorrow I'll be going to Drake's Ovo festival which I can't wait for... last year's suprise guests included Jay Z and Eminem. After speaking with someone in the know, it sounds like this year's lineup may even top that. On Monday I'll be heading to my parents' house for a week to spend some time with them before I leave and to pack... a task which is just so daunting I can't think about it without getting completely overwhelmed.
(Wearing vintage romper, Repetto flats, H&M bag, Aritzia boater hat) xx E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...