Monday, July 4, 2011

la soie

Happy 4th of July (and Happy belated Canada day to my fellow Canadians)! A month from today is my last day in Toronto (as I mentioned a while ago, I'll be completing the last course of my degree in Oxford during the month of August, and then travelling around Europe for a while after that), and I'm trying to get my fill of everything I love about summer in the city before I have to say goodbye. This whole month will (hopefully) be filled with concerts, rooftop patios, interning, shopping the amazing summer sales, spending afternoons lazing around in Trinity Bellwoods, and, of course, being with best friends and family.
I wore this Winter Kate dress to afternoon tea at the Royal York with my mother yesterday. This is the second Winter Kate piece I've posted recently and I have many more in my closet. It is probably my favourite line for summer - everything is lightweight, floaty and vintage inspired - I practically live in their maxi dresses and floaty cover ups. This will definitely be packed for my trip to Europe, so you'll probably be seeing it again. Wearing a Winter Kate dress and Ecote sandals. x E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...