Thursday, March 3, 2011

Charles Albert

If you've been following my blog for a while, you know that I rarely, if ever, talk about products, but I just couldn't resist sharing one of my latest obsessions with all of you (and I promise, I'm in no way being paid or compensated for this). I'm so into Charles Albert jewellery, like, every single piece. I like my style to look put together, but always with an edge that's slightly messy, a little imperfect, and almost unfinished (usually it's my tangled hair that makes it that way), but this jewellery reminds me a bit of that. The raw stones keep the otherwise loud colours and statement sizes from being too over the top, and I love that. You can check out the rest of his amazing stuff at his website.

I'm off to Kingston tomorrow to visit my old university stomping grounds and see a few friends I haven't seen in years. I'm so excited to go back! Outfit posts will resume upon my return - promise! xx E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...