Sunday, March 20, 2011

once upon a time you dressed so fine

I've been cooped up all weekend writing the last Jane Austen paper I'll ever have to write for the rest of my life (that's what I keep telling myself so I can get through it). The next few weeks on my calendar are super depressing to look at, filled up with with assignments, exams, essays, etc. But, come April 28th at 9pm, I am a free woman again!
I had two photoshoots this week that were total opposite ends of the modelling spectrum: one was super polished, including 5 hours in the hair and makeup chair and crazy amounts of lighting, the second was photographed outdoors, entirely in black and white film, with super natural hair & makeup and layered springtime styling (the only downside was wearing skimpy, floaty clothes in freezing, damp weather!) I had so much fun on both shoots and can't wait to share them with you soon.

(Wearing Miu Miu boots, Club Monaco hat, vintage Palm Beach find sweater/coat, Wilfred slipdress)

x E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...