Wednesday, February 23, 2011

grandmother clark

I wore this on Family Day (Presidents Day in the USA), which was spent with my family trying new restaurants and going to the TIFF Lightbox to watch the unauthorized Harvey Weinstein documentary (very insightful, go see it if you can). I haven't had a minute of downtime this break, I can barely believe I'm saying this, but I'm so glad I didn't go to the Carribbean as originally planned. On my break, I've been living in this coat, can you believe it was my grandmother's? I never got a chance to meet her, but I so treasure the things that were once hers. Also, this dress is everything I'm into right now, navy and black, velvet, and mixed patterns. I seem to collect Marc by Marc Jacobs pieces without the intent of doing so, but this is my absolute favourite so far.

Wearing my grandmother's coat, a Marc by Marc Jacobs dress, Dooney & Bourke purse and Zara boots.
xx E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...