Friday, February 11, 2011

stopping by woods

This is typical weekend morning look for me... messy hair, the previous night's makeup, a giant tea and the biggest, comfiest sweater I can find. Please disregard the puffy eyes and the unbrushed hair, I haven't been sleeping well lately and have been waking up exhausted with no interest in making myself look presentable.
I bought this Isabel Benenato sweater at the TNT Hazelton Lanes moving sale for just under $200 after being marked down from around a thousand. I'm obsessed with the leather sleeves and the draping of it. The sale is on til the 19th, and everything from Helmut Lang to Carven (my new favourite brand) is majorly marked down, so if you're in the Toronto area, I strongly urge you to go! Also am obsessed with my new boots. I was looking for something super simple without laces, studs or any other doodads and found exactly what I was looking for in these F-Troupe boots from La Garconne (also on sale! I've been having all the luck lately). (Isabel Benenato sweater coat, Vince shirt, F-troupe boots)

xx E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...