Saturday, February 5, 2011

queen's park

These photos were taken with a Yashica film camera, borrowed from Brittany Lucas, who took this set of photos. I'm still playing around with film, and while I like it better as medium than digital, it takes a bit of getting used to. My parents (with some not-so-subtle hints from me) got me this vintage dress for Christmas, and it couldn't be more perfect. Velvet, mini, royal blue and a peter pan collar. The fabric is unbelievably thick, much warmer than expected. Also wearing a vintage purse and my brand new Ferragamos, bought in Palm Beach over winter break. I recently found out they make them in nude patent as well, and I'm not sure I can live without them.
Hope everyone has a lovely weekend. Mine was spent for the most part with Jane Austen, working on an essay due next week. I'll probably take a break for the Superbowl, not because I have any interest in football (or sports in general, for that matter) but more because I suppose it's something one just does for the sake of it? I'll probably return to Sense and Sensibility within minutes.
xx E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...