Thursday, April 29, 2010

like a summer rose

Hello Lovers,
I wore this outfit to my father's 60th birthday dinner (Happy Belated Birthday Daddy, I love you!!) I've been loving wearing pale colours and all sorts of lace since the weather got warmer.
For those who asked about the Chanel tattoos, I really do recommend picking them up if you can. I got mine from eBay, which I think is your best bet since they seem to be sold out everywhere. They last for about 2 weeks and they're great for satisfying my desire for something a little more permanent.
I headed to the MTV hq on Tuesday to watch the premiere of the Hills and also see Kristin Cavallari. Check out my friend Lynsie's blog for photos. Big thanks to Casie for hooking us up with the VIP section! x

xo E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...