Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I'm Good, I'm Gone

Hi All,
All I've felt like wearing lately is really neutral, boring clothes. This outfit changed a thousand times throughout the day. I ended the day in Ray-bans, lace up booties, two blazers, a high, tight bun and totally different jewellry, which I would have much prefered to photograph, but sadly my camera died on me before I got the chance.
I swore I wouldn't give in to the clog trend until I went rooting around in my closet at my parents house and found these shoes that I'd bought at Office in London last summer, apparently I was feeling clog-esque shoes before Lagerfeld was?! I feel so hip.
Also, Chanel temporary tattoos are addictive... buy them at your own risk! The ones I'm wearing in these photos were my first trial, I can't wait to plaster the rest all over myself.

(Opening Ceremony crop top, Wilfred trousers, Shades of Greige cardigan, Alexander Wang shades, Chanel tattoos, Office clogs)
xo E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...