Tuesday, July 7, 2009

welcome to the jungle

Hello Hello
Today I walked around the campus of University of Toronto to get myself prepared for next year. The grounds are gorgeous, and my college, St. Michael's, has the most beautiful chapels and archways all over.
I got a major haul from Value Village on Sunday. Picked up lots of gorgeous silk dresses, some cool crop tops and this skirt - can you tell that I'm a sucker for anything leopard print? Some of the dresses are going to take some altering to turn them into minis but I can't wait to show you some of the stuff!
Anyways, I'm off to bed! This will be my first time going to bed before 2 am in over 5 days.
Hope you all had a lovely restful weekend and a fabulous 4th of July to all you gorgeous Americans.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...