Thursday, July 16, 2009

real good, we dance in the studio

Hey Loves!
I wanted to do one more post before I fly off to London. I really want to thank everyone SO SO much for the recommendations of places to go, I've been writing them all down and I can't wait to visit ! I'm especially excited for Portobello and Camden Markets. I love vintage, jewellery and trinkets so they sound like they're right up my alley!
I've been having lots of trouble getting myself motivated to pack. I always end up drinking wine to make it go a little easier and end up packing the silliest things. Twenty variations of the same white t-shirt? It seemed like a good idea at the time... Once I came home from university with nothing but bras, sparkly leggings and workman socks.
Wearing a vintage shirt and Wilfox couture dress! I received this in the mail the other week, and though it's not as long as I'd like, I really love it.
Also, I've gotten lots of emails about whether or not I have Twitter. I posted it a while ago but you can go here to follow me!
I'm off to watch Oprah then out to a bon voyage dinner, have a lovely week, I'll try to update from England if I can.
p.s. why does THIS have to be sold out?? Does anyone know if there is anywhere else I can buy it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...