Saturday, March 28, 2009

we only got 60 minutes to change the world...

Hey all. I'm back in Toronto for the weekend and my internet is on the fritz so I haven't been able to get online for periods longer than a few minutes until now.
This weekend has been an exciting one. Today I did a really fun editorial photo shoot. The stylists were young and we had a great time together. I hope I get the pictures soon so I can post them. Because I'm in school in another city right now, I haven't been pursuing much modelling, however I do shoots every now and then when the right opportunity comes up or as a favour for a friend.
Tonight was earth hour! I hope you all participated. My family celebrated by having wine and cheese by the fireplace. Dad and I went for a walk around my area and were shocked about the amount of lights we still saw on. Naughty neighbours!
Anyways, before my poor puppy Bella went to the groomers, we took her for a walk in the beautiful weather and I wore this.

Four inch heels are best for traipsing through the forest, don't you think? Hah.
I just found these pants in my mother's closet, unworn with the tags still on. Sometimes the best vintage shopping is in your own home! I wanted to wear it with a prettier tank, but all my clothes are still at my house at school. Anyways, wearing a random white wife beater, mum's pants, Marc by Marc Jacobs aviators, H&M leather jacket and GoJane shoes, which I'm trying to break in.
Also, this is me (and my puppy, Bella) during Earth Hour:

If you live in Canada, you can probably guess which university I go to by my cardigan.

Did any of you participate in earth hour? If so, how?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...