Wednesday, March 25, 2009

"The Most Important Relationship...

... is the one you have with yourself." I love Diane von Furstenberg's catchphrase because it is just entirely true. When the pressures of life and school and social commitments feel like they're getting out of hand, sometimes the only person you can rely on is yourself. Thankfully, I always have my parents too, who are always there when I need advice or just to vent (hi mom and dad). I'm definitely feeling the pressure with school winding down. I can't believe next week is my last week of classes!!
It's time to start making summer plans now, though internship interviews approaching are very nerve wracking! A girl I used to work with has an internship with DvF this summer, and I am so excited for her. I'm hoping she meets Olivia Palermo, because I have a bit of a crush on her.
These pictures were taken by Dani on Sunday. We spent the afternoon getting tea and eating edamame at my favourite sushi restaurant here.
I'm wearing Made by Elves shoes, Cheap Monday acid wash jeans, Wilfred grey tank, Clu white shirt, Shades of Greige sweater, UO hat, thrifted and Kenneth Jay Lane bracelets, and unknown and Frank Gehry for Tiffany ring.

Anyways, I'm off to brew a pot of tea and get down to work! I have a very exciting weekend approaching that I can't wait to share with you all.
Thanks for reading, love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...