Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Behind the Scenes

Hello Everyone!
This is my last week of school before exams start! Needless to say I am very excited for summer yet anxious about the looming exams at the same time.
I've been doing a bunch of shopping online lately, so I'll have some pretty new things soon, my favourite being a skirt from Camille's shop, that should be arriving in the mail any day now. (sidenote: how jealous are we of her "swacket"? I am totally considering purchasing one for next fall).
I thought I'd take a break from outfit posts to show you some behind the scenes shots from a photoshoot last Saturday. The theme was Alice in Wonderland (which, coincidentally, I was for Halloween this year) and the two gorgeous red head sisters (aged 6 and 8) are the creepy mad hatters. They were troopers, even when the photographer had them in contortionist poses making creepy faces and doing evil laughs to the camera. When I was 6, I certainly wouldn't have had that confidence.
These pictures look like we were lounging the whole time, but it was a tough shoot, we were really moving around the entire time, crawling up on the table and hanging off it. I've seen a couple of the shots and they are incredible. Can't wait to see the final product after retouching!
Thanks for reading, and watch out on April Fool's Day tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...