Sunday, March 22, 2009

drunk and hot girls

This weekend has been a blur! Two of my best friends from Toronto came to visit me, and the weekend became an endless stream of partying, shopping, sleeping and eating out. After not going to bed until after four in the morning last night, I don't need to tell you how bad the bags under my eyes are today.

On Friday night, we drank wine and danced around while putting on makeup and picking out clothes for each other. We had a huge photo shoot when Dani played around with her fancy camera. I wore this:

Me and my beautiful photographer Dani

I wore an American Apparel tshirt (how much do you LOVE the new sheer ones?), Wolford tights and Sportmax heels. Bracelets are thrifted, Kitson and Kenneth Jay Lane. Dani is wearing a Lauren Moshi tank, Wilfred Skirt and Jessica Simpson shoes)

Hope your weekends were as good as mine was!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...