Tuesday, February 21, 2012

sweet like cinnamon

Today is going to be the most hectic day, so I thought I'd put up a quick post before things get too crazy. I'm leaving for Los Angeles tomorrow and I'm completely unprepared for this trip. If any of you have any recommendations of places to check out while I'm there, please pass them on!
I love this dress so much that I bought it in three colours, and with Aritizia's new Spring collection being full of gorgeous pastel shades, I'll probably be buying this dress a few more times this season. I'm also wearing some gorgeous vintage earrings I bought while in Palm Beach. I don't have my ears pierced, but I'm going through a huge clip-on phase right now and have been snapping up many gorgeous pairs off of Etsy. Also, I only brought two pairs of heels to Palm Beach and really only ended up wearing these ones, so I'm sorry if you're sick of them already haha.
(Wearing: Wilfred dress, Alexander Wang shoes, vintage earrings) xE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...