Thursday, February 9, 2012

let's fly away

I'm having a fantastic time here in Palm Beach. While it rained the first few days I was here, the weather has been warm and it's been a wonderful break from the Toronto winter. I've been eating out like crazy and also been doing a lot of shopping, especially taking advantage of Palm Beach's fantastic thrift, vintage and consignment stores. If you're following me on Twitter, you'll have heard about all the amazing brands I've come into contact with here for a tiny fraction of their original prices.
These are a few photos from the Toronto airport before my evening flight down here. I realize I'm dressed a little bit like a high school art teacher, but when I'm flying my number one priority is comfort. I basically try to pile on as many flowy layers as I possibly can so that I feel like I'm wearing pajamas, while still looking somewhat put together. The amazing luggage I'm toting was given to me by Heys Luggage, a great Canadian company. I've never had matching luggage (or even pretty luggage) before, so it was a real highlight to be using these. I swear to you, I have never been complimented on anything more in my life!
(Wearing Joe Fresh pants, River Island kimono, H&M top and tote bag, Topshop flats, and Heys luggage) x E

p.s. Heys is currently holding a contest (open only to Canadians - sorry International readers!) giving away a $5000 travel gift certificate! The contest ends February 13, so head over to their facebook page to enter while you still can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...