Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Holts Muse

Really excited about this post! Last month, Holt Renfrew asked me and two other bloggers to come into the store and create outfits featuring our favourite Spring trends for their new blog Holts Muse! Gracie, Nelia and I each were given one piece of clothing to style three outfits around. My piece was a gorgeous Celine blazer from the Resort 2012 collection and with my outfits, I tried to showcase the different ways to wear the major Spring trend of loud prints. We were basically let loose in the store and chose any pieces our hearts desired - including jewellery, shoes and bags. It truly was an experience I'll never forget. I had a wonderful time with the Holt Renfrew team, Gracie, Nelia and amazing photographer, Adam Moco (who I interned with at Flare Magazine back in the day!). To check out the outfits worn by the other two bloggers, please visit Holts Muse here.

(Celine blazer, Jil Sander top, Etro trousers, Celine purse, my own Margiela shoes)

(Celine blazer, Vince dress, Marc by Marc Jacobs necklace, Givenchy bag, my own Stella McCartney shoes)

(Outfit 3: Celine Blazer, Elizabeth & James blouse, JBrand jeans, Alexis Bittar necklace, Mulberry purse, Jimmy Choo heels)
x E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...