Sunday, February 5, 2012

i'll be up up and away

I'm leaving for the airport in one hour and I haven't packed yet - what is wrong with me!! My family is heading to Palm Beach tonight and I can't get there soon enough. I cannot wait for warm weather, good food and visiting all my favourite spots there.
One of the questions I get asked most often is what I wear when I'm just running errands in the city. I'm not someone who feels the need to be dressy at all times and I thought I'd share a super casual, dressed down look. I've been living in these Mother jeans ever since I bought them. I'm so lucky to have a relationship with Satorisan... I never wore sneakers before they started sending them to me, but now they're a staple in my wardrobe. You cannot imagine how comfortable they are.

I'll definitely try to post from Florida! Hope you all have a lovely week. (Wearing Mother denim, Satorisan shoes, Rag & Bone hat, Wilfred wrap) xE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...