Tuesday, December 21, 2010

it's time for mistletoe and holly

Today I went to a Christmas party and wore this vintage dress, which I'm totally obsessed with. I'm having such a lovely time on my winter holidays, staying at my parents' house, seeing friends I haven't seen in ages, and finally reading all the books that I've been dying to read all semester. Currently on my nightstand: Life by Keith Richards, Blow By Blow by Detmar Blow, and The Little Distrubance of Man by Grace Paley. The coat I'm wearing in these photos is one I used to wear as a child. We found it in storage, and before giving it away I tried it on. It is the PERFECT cropped sleeve coat, made even better when I attach my fur collar. I'll try to post again before Christmas, but if not, I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas!

Wearing: Vintage everything, my childhood coat, a vintage Coach purse, my Godmother's charm bracelet and Ferragamo shoes

xo from E and puppy Bella T. Clark
(p.s. I got a lot of questions about what nailpolishes I was wearing in my last post, I was wearing OPI's "Mod About You", and today I'm wearing "Smitten with Mittens", possibly the best nail polish name of all time)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...