Sunday, June 6, 2010

they only want you when you're 17, when you're 21, you're no fun.

Hi Loves,
Well, I'm officially legal everywhere in the world - 21... when did that happen?! I never thought I'd get this old. First off, I want to thank all of you for the wonderful emails, tweets and formspring messages, it meant so much to hear from you guys and really made my day even more special. This weekend was such a great celebration and I was so spoiled by friends and family, I can't believe how lucky I am to be surrounded by such wonderful people in my life. I can't even conceive of sifting through the pictures taken last night for a post, so that will have to wait till tomorrow, but, in the mean time, I wanted to share something that made my birthday week even better.
This month I'm honoured to be featured in LouLou, one of my favourite Canadian fashion mags. I still can't quite believe my eyes when I flip to page 50 and see my face staring back at me. It was probably the coolest birthday present I've ever received. Thank you so much to Rosalie and LouLou for featuring me - you've made my mother a very proud lady.
(thank you dearest Heatha for the scan)

Birthday pictures coming very soon!!
xo, E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...