Monday, October 5, 2009

you're in my mind, you're in my heart, i wish i knew right from the start

Hello Boys and Girls,
This weekend was an absolute whirlwind. I've been deathly ill, but despite that a friend and I decided on a whim to drive to Montreal on Friday to visit some people. While we were there, Steve Aoki and the Cobrasnake had an event so we decided to check it out for a bit. Montreal is one of my favourite cities, and my only regret is that I didn't have more time to do some shopping the next day!
This American Apparel Super Sheer Circle Scarf has been my obsession as of late. Perfect for those somewhat rainy days when you need a hood or if you want to look a little bit mysterious at night. I left it at my parents house this weekend and I'm actually experiencing withdrawl symptoms.
Here's the Cobrasnake shot:Have a fabulous week! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...