Saturday, October 17, 2009

is it worth it? let me work it.

Aloha.

  • I am doing this post in bullet points because I am half asleep about to crash into my bed and sleep forever
  • My lack of posting is due to me being insanely sick, it has literally been once ailment following the next. Trying to balance getting better and school work, while still trying to go out every other night is next to impossible. Thankfully, I'm starting to get a bit better.
  • This week my best friend and I went to see The Gossip in concert. Officially in love with Beth Ditto, but even moreso because she came to the after party and hung around smoking and drinking with everyone. And she has amazing pink hair right now. I didn't want to sound like a complete fangirl and ask for a photo but now I really wish I had.
  • I am loving floor length skirts and dresses right now.
  • New necklaces! One is a whistle and the other is a piece I stole from my mother that I will likely never return because it is awesome and chunky and perfect.
  • When I first saw the preview for the H&M Divided Exclusive Collection, I knew I had to get this jacket. I love it and it's studded deliciousness so much that I almost never take it off.
  • This week marks the start of Toronto Fashion Week which I will be attending - I'm SO excited.

Goodnight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...