Sunday, October 25, 2009

this time maybe i'll be bulletproof

Hello Everyone,
It feels like forever since I've updated. This past week was Toronto Fashion Week (or LG Fashion Week), and between classes, shows and after parties, it's been a blur! I didn't end up taking any pictures at the shows, but my favourite collections were Pink Tartan, Evan Biddell, Travis Taddeo, NADA and Joe Fresh Style.
About my outfit:
  • The coat is a vintage find I bought during the summer, and I'm loving that it's chilly enough to start wearing it.
  • The oversized sweater and leather leggings are by my favourite brand Wilfred, sold in the Canadian store Aritzia. The leggings are buttery soft leather that I have been wearing almost every day, and the sweater is something I wore at a photoshoot and loved so much that I ended up buying it. Both are perfectly comfy, warm pieces for Fall/Winter that are great for layering.
  • I love the effect of the leggings with my Edelman boots, they almost remind me of the Rodarte boots from last season, where you couldn't tell if they were leggings or just really tall boots.
  • The sunglasses are Ray Ban Clubmasters, which I've wanted for a while and finally bought for myself as a pick-me-up after a recent breakup. Shopping is the best form of therapy, is it not?

Mark the Cobrasnake was in town for LG Fashion Week, and here are a couple shots from a party. Big thanks to all of you who sent me emails about them, they were so sweet and each one made my day.

I'm going to try and be less MIA in the future, but I'm currently working on a bunch of awesome new projects that I'm really excited to reveal in the next few weeks/months, so bear with me for now!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...