Sunday, March 4, 2012

away we go

I'm running way behind on posts, but these are just a few quick snaps from the airport when my friend Anna and I left for Los Angeles last week. We had the most amazing time and did some pretty memorable things, including FIDM's Blogger Party, incredible dinners out at places like Pizzeria Mozza and Jose Andres' Bazaar and, of course, the Oscar Red Carpet. Even though I'm back from gorgeous LA now, I've got loads and loads of photos from the trip, so let's just pretend that I'm still there for the next couple posts, shall we?
Airport dressing is so difficult, but having cute luggage always makes you look a little bit more put together. The Wilfred scarf is also key, as it's actually a shawl/poncho type thing that can be worn as a scarf - perfect for keeping warm on chilly airplanes. And please... no judgement for my wearing leggings-as-pants... it was an early morning and trousers seemed impossible. (Wearing: Repetto flats, Donna Karan blazer, Wilfred Free tshirt, Wilfred scarf, Heys luggage) xE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...