Sunday, December 4, 2011

sunday girl

I've had one of the best weekends ever. Have seen lots of friends, shopped some of the amazing sales happening all over right now, planned travels for the new year, eaten amazing dinners out and cozy dinners in. Both the hat and the trousers I'm wearing in this post are recent purchases that I'm in love with. The pants are a little summery, but I'm still embracing the relatively temperate weather before the snow starts. The Rag & Bone hat is the perfect fall topper for any outfit, I've been pairing it with almost everything. Hope you all had a lovely weekend as well.
(Wearing a Ralph Lauren cashmere sweater, Wilfred vest, Rag & Bone hat, Trousers from Pixie Market, vintage boots) x E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...