Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas 2011

Happy Christmas everyone! I write this from my bed at the hotel my parents and I are staying at this holiday weekend. Because it's just the three of us celebrating Christmas together, we sometimes like to get away from in all and take a mini vacation at one of our favourite hotels in the city. This year I was so blessed to receive some amazing presents. There were far too many to name them all, but highlights included the coffee table book of Linda McCartney's photographs, monogrammed JCrew pajamas, Tom Ford sunglasses, a bunch of Kiehl's products, concert tickets and a lovely Tiffany bracelet from my Godparents. Phew! I'm off to take a nap before we go out for dinner. I hope your Christmases were spent surrounded by loved ones and that Santa spoiled you.

(Wearing my very favourite Claudie Pierlot trousers, unknown blouse, vintage vest and GoJane heels) x E!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...