Tuesday, August 23, 2011

a little bit of Oxford

Hello from Oxford! I've been so wrapped up in school, new friends and life in general in a new city, I've barely had any time to myself, let alone to spend blogging! I spent a weekend in Paris with my friend Lynsie this past weekend (pictures to come) and will be staying in London for the weekend coming up. I can barely believe I've been here for two weeks already... it feels like it's been five minutes. I don't have a proper outfit post, but here are a few images I've snapped during my stay here.

(1&2. Worcester College, where I'm staying, and some of the beautiful foliage that covers the grounds. 3. Punting along the Cherwell River with my friend Caroline, an Oxford tradition. 4. My new Toms x The Row collaboration shoes [a parting gift from my mummy] which I have been wearing almost every day. 9. Eating Ben's Cookies... a new addiction 11. Having a Guinness - my favourite pub drink 12. Worcester College again, and it's impeccably groomed lawn that you are NOT allowed to walk on)

x E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...