Saturday, April 23, 2011

for the times, they are a changin'

Happy Easter everyone! I've been staying at my parents' house this weekend studying and spending time together for the long weekend. I can't believe this is the last weekend I'll ever spend cooped up in my den surrounded by mountains of novels, textbooks and notebooks. Thursday evening's exam is the last I'll ever have to write... for the rest of my life!

I've been buying a ridiculous amount of summer clothes lately and dreaming about everything I'm going to wear once the warm weather arrives. All I seem to want to wear is long, flowy dresses and printed pieces of all sorts. Today we got our first real touch of summer weather, so I couldn't resist wearing one of my recent purchases.
Wearing a Zara dress and vintage boots. xx E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...