Sunday, April 17, 2011

the end has no end

Excuse my disappearing act. It's the end of my very last year of university and I've been burning the candle at both ends, as they say. Between the stress of final papers and the start of exams, I've caught a super-flu and have been bedridden for the past few days, but, thank God, I'm finally starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel, and it looks like spring.

I own approximately 200 Breton striped tops, but this Club Monaco one is my favourite. I've paired it with my newly acquired vintage Donna Karan pants. I've been forever looking for a pair of suede trousers that end just above the ankle, and found these on Etsy for only twenty-five dollars. I'm also wearing my new-ish Ferragamos that I purchased in Palm Beach but haven't been able to wear because of the weather, and Tom Ford sunglasses.

(Club Monaco Top, Donna Karan trousers, Ferragamo shoes, vintage Coach purse, Tom Ford sunglasses) xx E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...