Saturday, January 8, 2011

proper dress

Hi All,
Forgive me for my absence! After the rush of the holiday season, I left on New Years Day for Palm Beach with my family. The day I got there I came down with some mysterious illness and was bedridden until the last day of the trip, when these photos were taken, in the middle of a rainstorm! I did, however, get some awesome last minute shopping done on Worth Avenue, that almost made up for the whole trip. I was so looking forward to taking pictures of all the amazing things I've purchased/received this break, in the warm weather, but considering we've got a foot of snow here in Toronto, that's not going to happen.

Wearing a Club Monaco cashmere cardigan, Alexander Wang shorts, a vintage blouse, Ferragamo flats and a Dooney & Bourke bucket bag.

Happy New Year everyone! I'm off to drink lotus flower tea and catch up on some reading before my return to Toronto for the semester tonight. xo E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...