Sunday, January 30, 2011

call your girlfriend, it's time you had the talk

Had a wonderful weekend and I hope you all did too. Went out to dinners with new friends and with old, saw The BBGuns play their first show at the Silver Dollar, brunched at Le Select with my family, saw Robyn in concert (totally mindblowing, we didn't stop dancing all night) and just gallivanted all over the city. I barely had a minute to myself to deal with all the schoolwork piling up after only three weeks of class. Despite that, I'm liking this semester more and more every week, and I've got a funny feeling that it's going to be a really good next few months.

Wearing: Club Monaco top, vintage skirt, Max Azria shoes. I bought these shoes whilst in Palm Beach with my family during the winter break. I originally tweeted about them months ago at LouLou Magazine's Shop Til You Drop event, and was elated to find them at the Herve Leger/Max Azria store on Worth Ave. for 60% off. I'm about 6ft1 when wearing them, but they're suprisingly easy to walk in with the ankle strap. Definitely my best purchase of the trip.
xx E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...