Thursday, May 13, 2010

fresh to death

Hi Friends,
I started working last week, so my outfits have become quasi-profeshhh these days. Thankfully I've got a nice bossman who lets me wear what I like for the most part (hi Boss), but I'm still getting used to skirts and cardigans. I'm living all over the place right now, so everything is a bit off balance, the worst part being having to pack my closet into a bag. Girls should not have to plan their entire week's outfits in advance, it totally kills the creative process & the joy of contemplating the day's look in the morning over a cup of tea. Am I right ladies?
Anyhow, work outfit example uno... these are my "serious working girl" pumps...

(Thrifted blazer, Thrifted sweater, 7 for All Mankind skinny pants, Marc by Marc Jacobs shoes, H&M purse, Alexander Wang sunglasses [I swear I don't wear these as much as it must seem])

xo E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...