Friday, January 1, 2010

love in these modern times

Happy New Year!
This year has been one of the most eventful of my life. I transferred universities, moved into a new apartment, interned at a magazine, visited London and New York, experienced all kinds of new relationships, continued modelling, and, most importantly, started this blog. Chic Heroin isn't a year old yet, but it has grown so much in the past few months and I only have all of you to thank for that. Your comments have brightened every day and the friendships made with some of you have been wonderful, so thank you.
The coming year holds some exciting prospects for both my personal life and the blog and I can't wait to share them with you.

Opening Ceremony sweater, Talula zodiac tee, Urban Outfitters shorts, Joe Fresh tights

xoE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...