Sunday, January 24, 2010

frosted flakes

Hello All,

  • My weekend was one of those where it felt like every day was a bad hair day, does that make sense?
  • I bought this grey Talula t-shirt last week and I can't take it off. Though it may not look like much, it's easily the best shaped shirt I've ever had, and at only $17 bucks, I'm picking up a few more this week. Better pictures of it soon.
  • I realized that my trip to New York will fall during New York Fashion Week!! I'm so psyched to be in the city when it's buzzing with all that crazy fashion energy, and I'm hoping to check out a show or two if I can as well!
  • All of your recommendations of where I need to visit while I'm there have been awesome and SO appreciated. Please keep them coming, and, if you want, you can email me some tips at elizabethvictoriac@gmail.com.

Erin Wasson x RVCA vinyl trousers, Talula t-shirt, Thrifted jean shirt, Vintage coat, Topshop boots, Elizabeth & James necklace

xo E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...