Saturday, November 14, 2009

waste the day with me

This month has been one of the busiest of my life, and consequentially, my blogging time has been cut to a minimum. In the past few weeks I've done 5 photoshoots, 2 interviews, had friends from out of town staying at my flat, exams and essays coming out my ears, attended some fabulous events and gone out drinking and dancing till sunrise. I n s a n i t y!!
I have these leather leggings in a couple different colours and I've been living in them this fall. My outfits have been low key lately due to constantly being in a rush, running all around the city. These wedge boots from Zara have saved my life, easy to run to catch a cab in, but chic enough to wear to a meeting.
Last week I attended the Flare 30th Anniversary Gala (for you non-Canadians, Flare is a fashion magazine that I interned at this past summer). Because I was working the event, I got the chance to see and meet all kinds of Canadian celebs, athletes, socialites and designers. They had a photobooth that my friend Lynsie and I hit up at the end of the evening.
Also, I'm featured under 2 more American Apparel pieces! Check them out here and here! Regular blogging and comment returning to resume as soon as things start to slow down a bit.
<3 E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...