Monday, November 2, 2009

if this isn't love, I don't think I can handle the real thing

Hi Friends,
Sometimes I get bored and pretend I cut my hair short. I also like to wear slightly questionable housecoats as outerwear. I bought it at a vintage event and like to think it was worn by an outrageous old lady who smoked cigarettes with an ivory cigarette holder and lived until she was one hundred and six years old, thank you very much. Somewhat like Ms. Dinsmoor in the 1998 film adaption of Great Expectations.
Hope you all had a fabulous Halloween. I wore a pirate costume intended for children ages 7 and 8 from the little boys section of the Disney Store. Sexy. xx

P.S. Check out my feature on the American Apparel website in the new "Seen on Bloggers" tab for my FAVOURITE AA piece, the Super Sheer Circle Scarf.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...