Thursday, January 12, 2012

favourite new jacket

I don't think I've worn non-jegging jeans in about two years, but ever since I got these J Brands, I'm denim obsessed. I usually stick to super skinny styles (especially by Mother Denim, a brand I recently discovered), but I'm liking a more flared silhouette this winter.
This coat was gifted to me by Romwe. I love the pairing of army green and shearling, as well as the asymmetrical zip. It's very Helmut Lang, but for a fraction of the price. I'll be wearing it a ton for the rest of the winter months.
All these photos were taken around the Art Gallery of Ontario, after I saw the Marc Chagall exhibit with my Mum (it closes January 15, so run to see it while you can!). The building, recently re-designed by Frank Gehry, still amazes me, even though I visit often. The last photo is a rear shot of the building, featuring Gehry's famous use of titanium. It makes me feel like I'm staring at an abstract piece of sky.

(Wearing a Romwe jacket, JBrand jeans, Zara shirt, Tom Ford sunglases, vintage Coach bag) x E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...