Tuesday, November 1, 2011

halloween: Grace Kelly

I thought I'd post some photos of my Halloween costume! This year a few of my friends went as Hollywood icons, including Marilyn Monroe, Audrey Hepburn and Elizabeth Taylor. I dressed up as Grace Kelly, someone whose style and grace I have always admired. I worked really hard on my costume and I was so happy with it. Everything I'm wearing is from my vintage collection (aside from my shoes, which were last worn at my Grade 12 prom) and I even did my own hair and makeup! I usually prefer to get those things done professionally for events like this, as I'm absolutely useless at doing my own, but I'm quite proud of how both turned out.
My puppy Bella thinks that she's my equal in every way, so she acted like a diva until she finally got her photograph taken too. Hope you all had a safe and happy Halloween. x E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...