Monday, October 17, 2011

two new things

Things are quite busy right now with Toronto Fashion Week. Last week I went to "The ShOws", a separate event from the rest of LG Fashion Week, during which Canadian designers who show abroad showcased their collections at the newly opened Ritz Carlton hotel. I attended Thomas Tait, Calla Haynes and Todd Lynn and was so impressed by all the collections, but especially fell in love with Calla's feminine clothes and colour palette. I would have posted pictures, but my camera malfunctioned mid show and I wasn't able to take any photos, so please head over to Flare Magazine's website HERE to view looks from the collection.
In this post I'm wearing two of my favourite new pieces of jewellery, both by incredible up and coming Canadian designers. The headpiece is by The Chains of Love and it is absolute perfection. I'm a sucker for headpieces, I love the ethereal quality of them and they add the perfect touch of boho to a look. I don't wear too many necklaces, but I love this one by Wolf Circus, a brand produced out of Victoria, BC. The bullet crystal has so many colour dimensions and is really on trend right now. I really encourage you to check out these amazing lines and support home grown talent.
Wearing: The Chains of Love headpiece, Wolf Circus necklace, Muubaa leather jacket, Zara tshirt, River Island trousers, UO clutch. xx E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...