Tuesday, June 14, 2011

birthday #22

First off, I want to thank everyone for all the lovely birthday emails/tweets/formspring messages/comments. It meant so much to hear from so many of you! A few of you asked to see photos of my birthday dress, so I thought I'd post a few pictures from my party this past weekend. I spent the day getting my makeup and hair done (which I came home immediately and took down before going out - I can't stand when other people do my hair, it never looks right) and shopping with my friend Dani. The evening was spent with my four best friends, eating some of my favourite foods (macarons, peking duck, cupcakes) and drinking pitchers of cold infused teas (my favourite is green tea with rasberry vodka and peach schnapps) at friend's houses, Spice Route and Beaconsfield. It was such a great day. Wearing a Winter Kate dress, Michael Kors clutch, Jeffrey Campbell shoes and various jewellery. xx E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...