Thursday, May 5, 2011

freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose

The weather is finally starting to get warm and I'm finally starting to get used to having free time again. It's been a strange transition since finishing school (forever!), and I've been feeling a little listless, not really knowing what to do with myself. I've found that my greatest delight is finally being able to start reading all the books I've had specific interest in all year, but have had to put off in favor of school required reading. I've just started Anton Gill's biography of Peggy Guggenheim and am looking forward to discovering more about the famed patron of the arts.
(Blouse and Skirt by T.Babaton, Swedish Hasbeens x H&M sandals, vintage Coach bag, vintage cuff and thrifted rosary) x E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...