Tuesday, December 1, 2009

got a halo around her finger

Last week of class - my brain feels fried from all the essays and midterms. I should have used this past weekend for relaxing and studying, but of course the temptation to go out always prevails, doesn't it? I'll use the excuse that dancing = exercise and exercise is healthy and helps you study, so then technically bar hopping = studying...??
I was thankfully able to salvage most of my hard drive, so here's an outfit I wore grocery shopping last week. I always get stares when I wear these pants and shoes in the suburbs, yet downtown nobody seems to blink an eye. New nail polish and new piercings. Essie's Mint Candy Apple beats Chanel's Jade any day. I've had my rook pierced for ages but made two new additions lately. My parents are not a fan, but they're just pleased I'm not getting any more... for now... (just kidding Mum!)
<3
p.s. for those who asked in previous posts, my pants are by Wilfred and my bag is from Zara!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...